Monday, February 18, 2013

MS Radio: Stem Cells Can Change Lives - Tuesday, Feb 19th

On Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
at 5pm EST

Stem Cells Change Lives
Click here to Listen Online

or Call (347) 327-9317
Toll Free (877) 497-9936

Join us on Multiple Sclerosis Radio as the Director of MSstation™ Radio Judi Lecoq and her panel of nine individuals candidly share their testimonies of living with Multiple Sclerosis and their experiences after undergoing Stem Cell Treatment.

 

Judi Lecoq

I was diagnosed with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis in 1997, and began the Stem Cell Journey, with Fundraising January 2010.

SammyJo Wilkinson

Diagnosed ’95 relapsing remitting MS, secondary progressed by 2002. May 2012 I had adult stem cells in Houston, TX

Jennifer Ziegler

I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. I started thinking about Adult Stem Cell Therapy around 6 yrs. ago.

Holly Huber

Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2004. Within months of my official diagnosis, I couldn’t walk. I was quickly facing having to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair and needing to depend on someone else 24/7 for survival. After 9 months of clinical research, in 2008 I had my first stem cell treatment.

Fiona Sparrow

Diagnosed 2005 with RRMS in 2009. Then I was told I had Malignant MS an extremely aggressive form. Only 3-5% of patients have this form. In December 29/2011 I underwent a full bone marrow transplant/stem cell transplant!

Annette Williams

Diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting MS in 2008. In 2010 it progressed to secondary progressive. I heard about stem cell therapy and begin researching about it. Following a fund raiser I went and had adult stem cells.

Carla Hickman

Diagnosed in May of 2003 with Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I began looking into stem cells in 2009 and went to Costa Rica in 2010.

Kane Roper

Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis for roughly 7 – 8 years, before receiving stem cell treatment last Christmas.

Richard Humphries

In October of 2005 after several hundred tonic seizures, I was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. By March 2007, it transition to Secondary Progressive MS. My wife and I were looking at a wheelchair. By the time I chose to have his first Stem Cell Treatments in 2008, I was completely bedridden. My Stem Cell Journey is long and varied.

Preston Walker

Diagnosed on Dec. 2001 with RRMS. I went down for ASC treatment on May 2008, June of 2009 and July of 2010.

No comments: